Job or Profession Specific Information
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.
Top : Job or Profession Specific Information - Here you'll find various resources specific to particular jobs or professions and the performance management and appraisal process.Performance Management Articles, Guides and Help:
By NA - This article will provide a brief historical perspective of performance measurement, a description of performance measures and their present use in municipal parks and recreation agencies. Also, it will demonstrate how the Benefits Movement and Benefits Based Programming can be used to establish program effectiveness measures that are an integral element of performance measurement plans for an agency. Viewed 1214 Times )
By na - What are leading-edge, effective approaches to teacher evaluation? A nice overview with some very good references and additional sources. Viewed 1200 Times )
By Kenneth D. Simeral - Information on using performance appraisals with farm employees Viewed 982 Times )
By Gregorio Billikopf Encina - An excellent overview of the performance appraisal process that might be useful for everyone, but is noteworthy because it uses examples from the farming and agricultural sector. Covers negotiation issues within performance review discussions. Viewed 2020 Times )
By Ministry of Education - Ontario - Performance appraisal of teachers is an extremely controversial subject. Here's some information about new 2006 legislation in the province of Ontario that outlines their old system, and the new one to be used for teacher performance appraisals Viewed 1556 Times )
By Dorrine Turecamo - If you are the boss, how can you get an objective performance appraisal? From defensive second-in-commands? A noncommittal board of directors? Whether you're the boss or not, feedback has limitations. Only you know if you're doing your best. Is it possible to assume the role of a disinterested observer, to step back and analyze your own performance? A cross sampling of CEOs who have successfully made the upward climb share techniques that have helped them measure their own initiative, stress tolerance, flexibility and attitudes. Viewed 1495 Times )
By Angie Mohr - It makes sense to acknowledge that performance appraisal methods should differ according to job type and industry. This articles talks about its use in the retail sector. Viewed 157 Times )
Library Home Page |
Pages Updated On: 14-May-2013 - 10:31:04