Advice and Suggestions
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.
Top : Advice and Suggestions - Learn how to improve performance reviews and appraisals from these articles providing advice and suggestions about how to do evaluations properly.Performance Management Articles, Guides and Help:
By Jeff Haden - Introduces the idea of "counter-factual" thinking" as an explanation of why performance reviews don't seem to have much impact on behavior. Newest Additions Viewed 4 Times )
By Robert Bacal - Many managers stop doing appraisals when pay is no longer dependent on them. If you are an employee, should you worry about that? Here's the answer. Viewed 1294 Times )
By Steve A. Watson - Performance appraisals and reviews work best when employees take them seriously and participate actively. Learn how to motivate your employees to be full participants in the process and work as partners. Viewed 1110 Times )
By Robert Bacal - Managers are often concerned that employees asked to self evaluate or self appraise their performance will tend to be more lenient, or evaluate themselves in an artificially positive way. It's a realistic fear but it's often not true. Learn why. Viewed 782 Times )
By TGCI - Ten part article (parts are short) focusing on how to use employee evaluation techniques in non-profit organizations. Useful stuff! Viewed 1486 Times )
By Kathy Gurchiek - Excellent article that gets to some of the problems with the mindset of how we look at performance management and employee reviews that undermines their usefulness. Ties performance management into employee engagement. Viewed 19 Times )
By na - Fairly short suggestions on conducting the performance review meeting, starting with greeting, summary, and going through strengths, weaknesses, feedback, salary and closing. Viewed 3376 Times )
Library Home Page |
Pages Updated On: 21-May-2013 - 20:23:53