Performance Management Software Questions and Answers
Over the last decade more companies have moved away from using paper forms and procedures for dealing with performance management, and towards using computer based performance management solutions. Instead of relying of forms, performance management software helps in the recording and documentation of performance management discussions.
However, while performance management software has the potential for making the performance management process faster, it doesn't necessarily result in more effective performance management. You need to do it properly, from selecting the best performance management software, through to implementation, training, and application. On this page you will find questions and answers about the entire performance management automation process.
- What Does Performance Management Software Do?
- Is The Use of Automated Performance Management Effective?
- What Common Mistakes Are Made When Implementing Performance Management Software?
- Where Can I Find More Information About Performance Management Software Features?
- How Do We Choose A Performance Management Software Solution?
- We Want To Automate Our Performance Appraisal System Because Our Existing System Is Really Poor. Where Do We Start?
- What Is The Major Pitfall Associated With The Use of Computer Based Performance Management?
- Can You Suggest A Specific Performance Management Software Solution?
- What Kind of Training Is Needed To Make Performance Management and Appraisal Software Work?
(more coming soon)