Performance Management Software Questions and Answers
Over the last decade more companies have moved away from using paper forms and procedures for dealing with performance management, and towards using computer based performance management solutions. Instead of relying of forms, performance management software helps in the recording and documentation of performance management discussions.
However, while performance management software has the potential for making the performance management process faster, it doesn't necessarily result in more effective performance management. You need to do it properly, from selecting the best performance management software, through to implementation, training, and application. On this page you will find questions and answers about the entire performance management automation process.
- What Does Performance Management Software Do?
- Is The Use of Automated Performance Management Effective?
- What Common Mistakes Are Made When Implementing Performance Management Software?
- Where Can I Find More Information About Performance Management Software Features?
- How Do We Choose A Performance Management Software Solution?
- We Want To Automate Our Performance Appraisal System Because Our Existing System Is Really Poor. Where Do We Start?
- What Is The Major Pitfall Associated With The Use of Computer Based Performance Management?
- Can You Suggest A Specific Performance Management Software Solution?
- What Kind of Training Is Needed To Make Performance Management and Appraisal Software Work?
(more coming soon)
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.