Can You Suggest A Specific Performance Management Software Solution?
There is a wide range of performance management solutions on the market, varying in features, prices and so on. What is best for one company may not be best for another company. So, the answer is that we can't suggest any one specific product that would be best for you and your company.
However, we can point you to some of the major players in the performance management software market place, so you can check them out. We suggest you use the search tool below. Here's brief instructions:
1) Scroll down to the google search box below.
2) Make sure to click on the little circle to the left of the word "web" (so you search the entire internet)
3) Type in one of the following phrases:
- performance appraisal software
- halogen software
4) Click the search button
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.