Performance Management and Employee Appraisal Forms and Policies - Questions and Answers
Are employee evaluation forms important? Where can you find examples and samples of various forms of performance management forms? And what about performance review polices? From this page you can access additional information about the importance, use of, and development of both performance management forms and policies, and access examples and samples of each.
Performance Management Forms - Questions and Answers
- Are the employee performance evaluation forms important?
In a sense, forms used in performance reviews are important in the sense that almost all of them are poor, and they tend to cause managers and employees to go down the wrong path. If the question is, do the forms make a difference in improving performance, the answer is a clear NO.
- What should I know about employee performance review forms?
Some essential information about review forms. This is important, because of the tendency to equate reviewing performance with "filling out forms".
- Where an I find sample performance appraisal forms and examples of different kinds of performance management forms?
Before even hunting for examples of performance evaluation forms, make sure you understand how the forms can ruin the process, and that forms don't determine success.
- What search terms can I use to find example performance appraisal forms and samples on the Internet?
- The appraisal form HR wants me to use is terrible. What do I do as a manager?
Since most forms Human Resources wants managers to use are terrible, because they fall into the "one size fits all" fallacy, it's important for managers to understand how to succeed DESPITE really poor forms.
Performance Management Policies, Examples, Samples, and Questions and Answers
If you are looking to modify or create your own internal policy on performance management, you can take a look at various samples, examples and documents in our Performance Management Library - Policy Section.