Merit Pay, Pay For Performance, and Rewarding Employees Questions and Answers
Performance management and performance appraisal results are often linked to pay, merit pay, pay for performance or other employee rewards. Here we'll address the most common questions about these practices.
- What Is Merit Pay?
- Is There A Downside To Linking Pay Increases To Performance Management?
- Why Do Some People Contend That Pay Isn't a Motivator?
- Is It True That Employees Get "Punished By Rewards?"
- What Is The Relationship Between Individually Based Merit Pay and Teamwork?
- What's The Best Way To Implement Merit Pay or Pay For Performance?
- If There's No Perfect Way to Measure Employee Performance Objectively and Meaningfully, How Do You Manage "Pay For Performance Schemes?