How Can I Make The Best Use of Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews : Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases That Describe Your Employees' Performance?
Perfect Phrases For Performance Reviews: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases That Describe Your Employees Performance was created to help managers and employees write comments during the employee review or evaluation process. The book contains a number of sections or categories, and within each there are a large number of phrases to use. For example, there are categories for accuracy, analytic skills, verbal communication skills, coaching, ability to meet deadlines, phone skills, etc.
To get the most from the book, it's important that you read the front matter, which contains instructions on how to use the book. If there's one thing or tip of the greatest importance, it's that the book should not be used in a cookie-cutter, or recipe type fashion. Use the many suggestions as a starting point, and modify them to suit, keeping in mind that the more details you can add to the descriptions of employee performance, and the more individualized the comments, the more likely you will be to improve employee performance.
There is also a tendency to use books like Perfect Phrases For Performance Review as a tool for managers only. Remember that the more you involve employees in the annual review process, the more successful you will be. Discuss any phrases you use, with the employee, or consider having the employee go through the book's sections relevant to the employee to choose the most useful phrases and descriptions.
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.