Legal Issues and Labor Law
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.
Top : Legal Issues and Labor Law - It's important everyone know their rights and obligations with respect to employment and performance management, appraisal and discipline. Here you'll find various articles on labor law.Performance Management Articles, Guides and Help:
By Patricia Eyres - Learn to use performance appraisals PROPERLY to avoid dismissal or discipline related law suits. Viewed 2554 Times )
By Stanley Malos - In this chapter, I offer a foundation for helping to recognize aspects of performance appraisals that are likely to wind up in litigation, and for modifying those that have caused problems for employers in a variety of legal disputes. I begin with an overview of performance appraisals as they relate to the nature of the employment relationship. Most Read Viewed 7903 Times )
By Christina Morfeld - This article presents practical tips for ensuring that workers are appropriately classified as either employees or independent contractors. Viewed 846 Times )
By Stanley B. Malos, J.D., Ph.D. - An extensive review of literature and court cases relating to performance appraisals, the law, and liability. Viewed 3975 Times )
By G. Neil - Learn how to design and implement a performance appraisal system that protects you from legal trouble, rather than inviting legal action. Viewed 1209 Times )
By Timothy S. Bland - Termination of firing of an employee can create legal problems. Learn how important it is to protect you and your company from legal action, and how a performance appraisal done properly can protect. Viewed 1713 Times )
By ACLU - Today, most Americans are more vulnerable to having their rights violated by their employers than the early Americans were to having their rights violated by the government Viewed 1218 Times )
Library Home Page |
Pages Updated On: 21-May-2013 - 20:23:53