Can You Suggest Any Short, Concise Material We Can Use To Train Employees in Performance Management & Appraisal?
Most material on performance management and appraisal is written for managers and supervisors. Most material is also rather long and in book form, so it's not really suitable for use in shorter formal and informal training for employees in how to get the most from performance appraisals.
We've created a "cheatsheet" entitled Getting the Most From Performance Appraisals For Employees, that fits the existing need for short concise material to help employees learn their roles in the performance appraisal process. It's detailed enough to help guide employee behavior in appraisals, and is an excellent tool for use one-on-one (manager and employee), in group seminars, or it can be used as a handout that each employee receives a week or so before his or her appraisal meeting.
The cheatsheet for employees is available in printed form (sturdily laminated), or can be downloaded immediately upon purchase and printed out at your own site. Single copy price is low, and there's a significant discount for purchasers who want more than one copy. Bulk discounts go up to 55% off the original price.
There's a free preview available to, so you can decide if this will work with your employees. Here's the link
- Busy? We walk you through the complete process of managing performance, from goal setting to addressing performance problems and discipline issues. Contains ALL our help cards, and here's a sneak peak: Walk the path WITH employees.
- Well, we do. Here's a low cost mini-guide FOR EMPLOYEES so they can be active participants in a truly collaborative performance review.
- Well, you can't, so this short LearnByte guides explains how to identify barriers to employee performance, in order to clear them away. Diagnosing is the key to productivity improvement.
- Ok. Now you can have a reusable checklist so you don't miss any of the critical steps needed to succeed with your employee reviews.
- Save huge amounts of time and frustration during performance review meetings, by having set proper goals and objectives for the employee. Isn't that your job? To make sure employees know what they need to accomplish?
- If you think performance management = performance appraisal, you NEED this badly.
- ...and how damaging to your employees. We'll walk you through the entire process of dealing with performance problems with one goal: To FIX them, and improve productivity. And we ask for less than 20 minutes of your time.
- Prefer Kindle? Many of our quick read helpcards and also our books on performance management and reviews and how to make them work, are available via Amazon on the KINDLE. Click here to go direct.
- It's 2013, not 1945 and it's time to lose the industrial mindset and use management tools for THIS century. Here's ten steps to improvement.